Our Toddler Groover Program has been designed by qualified instructor, Catherine Cristofaro, whose creativity and enthusiasm resonates in the classroom and has a lasting effect on each and every young toddler who enjoys this unique class.
Goals for Toddler Groover’s are:
- to increase children’s flexibility and their awareness of it
- increase and explore range of motion through fun and entertaining music and movement combinations
- improving physical strength and stamina with organized gross motor skill activities
The repetitive movements involved in dance can improve muscle tone, correct poor posture, increase balance, coordination and improve overall cardiovascular health.
Encouraging Toddlers to get moving and participating in a leadership driven class with the support of a caregiver is a wonderful balance and a great way to pave a path for an active healthy lifestyle! There are so many benefits to enrolling your toddler or preschooler in professional dance programs. Research has shown it enhances their Physical Development, Social Awareness, Cognitive Development and Emotional Maturity. Give them the gift of dance and your attention and watch them soar!
- 6 Week Sessions: 2-3 Sessions per Season
- Saturdays at 9:15AM
- Session starting January 13th
- Price +HST